Hard case for my KS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard case for my KS!

Got a hard case for my KS, it arrived today..
    From ebay ID nealsmusic. I had seen that they had it a long time ago (they have a few in stock.. I knew I could wait on it and I'd still get one, it's not exactly a fast moving item [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
    Pretty good price on it and it's a nice case.. sweet [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Hard case for my KS!

Good to hear,Steve...I know when mine isn't in the case I get a little nervous and jerky,so I can imagine it was about 10 fold for you...

Steve
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yup. I can't believe I've owned the thing for almost a year now without a solid case.. I really wish I had just bought one when I bought the guitar...

Comment

very cool stevo... I need a case for two of my toyz.. my DK7 and my C5A...

makes me very paranoid...
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I found a Jackson logod rectangular case and looked inside and to my suprize it was a short scale dinky case so now my 92 fusion H-H has a home.The price was right too $30.00.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

there's a hard case that will fit either a kelly, kv or warrior but i forget the model number. they're not cheap in the uk (close to £200). alternatively, you could consider a gator extreme case which comes with velcro pads to fit around a kelly guitar. i got one for £80 but it's very heavy compared to any single-purpose fit case i've tried.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I wounder how many of those cases he has. I bought one from him a few months back as well.
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

I was told they had about 15 in stock when I e-mailed to ask before buying.

Comment

Working...
                X