No announcement yet.

I am ready to finally order my jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am ready to finally order my jackson!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] after asking many questions and doin some research and bouncing back between either to get a DK or a DXMG i decided on this from www.eastonguitars.com

this guy has the best price and he offers all black hardware [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] which i think looks much nicer than the chrome [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    this DK will get a OFR and a duncan TB 5 custom at the bridge and a lil 59er at the neck!
    hope it plays as good as it looks? it looks like a BLOODFINISH [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] LOL!!!!

Re: I am ready to finally order my jackson!

Originally posted by randyvanmalmsteen:
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] after asking many questions and doin some research and bouncing back between either to get a DK or a DXMG i decided on this from www.eastonguitars.com

this guy has the best price and he offers all black hardware [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] which i think looks much nicer than the chrome [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    this DK will get a OFR and a duncan TB 5 custom at the bridge and a lil 59er at the neck!
    hope it plays as good as it looks? it looks like a BLOODFINISH [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] LOL!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">good choice man !!! and Kevin Easton designed those as well !!! //Steve

Comment

Sweet!! That'll look more kick ass with black hardware. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Good choice Randyvanalphabet...crimson swirl is cool and you can't beat the black hardware option...Kev's a great guy too...post us some pics when you get her...

Comment

That is a SWEET graphic.
          Is that only the front body ?

DK is a GREAT guitar for the price.
          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyjacksonman:
            That is a SWEET graphic.
            Is that only the front body ?

DK is a GREAT guitar for the price.
            [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no the entire body has the swirl [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I will eventually get a USA SL-1 but for now that DK is it!

Comment

Working...
            X