• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photoshop request: KVX10/DXMG

It's KVX10 on the website and in the catalog, eh

What have you been drinkin'? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Steve --->

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      It's KVX10 on the website and in the catalog, eh

What have you been drinkin'? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Steve --->

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">not enough [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . so what you don't like the KVX10DD103DXMG-N R name I made for it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] that would really **** up someones inventory at guitar center hey , poor bastard who would have to type that code in 500 times [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

ok I checked the older catalog as well .......... so I have been drinking [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] where the **** did I get the D from ? to much hustler I suppose

Comment

Hey man come to chat; you'd be a fun addition!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
            if so I'd get a 24fret reverse with binding and priahna inlays those seem to pop up on ebay every now and then , it would look killer
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pirahna, you mean? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

No, I don't like those inlays. Sharkfins or nothing MAN! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Whatever the hell you are going to call it, it looks damn cool, and sounds like a great project.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Thanks, Hamner!

(bumped for the luthiers I've contacted) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X