yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!

i´m so happy, because today i ordered my new RR-5!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    ivory with black pinstipes, like the original one.
    now i can´t wait for the day i´ll get it.

Re: yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!

Congratulations, that is a cool geetar. Maybe I will win the same guitar from the jackson site. I'm still waiting for my Eerie Dess Swirl DK2...should be at home when I get off of work tonight! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Brian

Comment

the give away is only availble in the US and not in germany! sad but true. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Joe:

You will love the RR5. It is truly a great axe. I have a black one, and added gold humbucker rings.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

thanx bro´s!
          yes, i thought about changing the hb-rings into gold ones as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          it gives the rr-5 a more original look like.

Comment

Gold rings would look killer.

Congrats!

Comment

The Rhoads is an ass kicker!!!

Go and abuse it as soon as you get it!, and post pics... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

i´ll not get a RR-5 now.
                fender makes trouble with the order, so i changed my mind and bought a very nice charvel san dimas I.

Comment

Ohhhh.... man, I have been lusting for one of those for a long time.
                  Congratulations.

Joe
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007:
                    Congratulations, that is a cool geetar. Maybe I will win the same guitar from the jackson site. I'm still waiting for my Eerie Dess Swirl DK2...should be at home when I get off of work tonight! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    Brian
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WTF??? 23 days later and no pics? What's wrong with you man??? Don't ya know the rules???

Sheesh!
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BTB007:
                      Brian
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WTF??? 23 days later and no pics? What's wrong with you man??? Don't ya know the rules???

Sheesh!
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ahem (is it a joke, or did you miss it ?)

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000445

Comment

It's somewhat of a joke. We're all looking for eye candy, so someone started saying that when you get a guitar you have two weeks to get pictures posted or it becomes property of the board.

By the looks of the link you posted, it seems that I missed it as well.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

mmmmmmm That crow tastes good, don't it, Todd? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Gary!

Oh, and Gary? Talk about eating crow:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=17;t=002278

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                              It's somewhat of a joke. We're all looking for eye candy, so someone started saying that when you get a guitar you have two weeks to get pictures posted or it becomes property of the board.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm familiar with that one. It IS a good rule [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X