Some cool Jackson sightings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cool Jackson sightings......

I went to the newest guitar shop and there were a few Jackson's of note..........I got to check out a DXMGT with the flame fret board. KILLER! The flame inlays were very well done. I also saw an Eerie Dess swirl 1992 Jackson Fusion. There was a metallic blue Warrior there.........unsure of the model, but it wasn't an XT. Not sure what it was, but it a JT580LP and the Duncan Designed DD 103's. I'm going back this Saturday to put it through it's paces. May be one of my next guitars. Hmmmmmmmmm. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Some cool Jackson sightings......

How much is the Fusion going for? And, was the eerie dess colors swirled or were the colors not swirled?

Comment

Jon: If it has a 580LP and the HB103's, it's going to be an XT, AFAIK. The only other recent Warrior model is the WRMG and those have EMG-HZ's and three knobs, one for the 25dB boost. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Report back once you've smacked it around a bit.

Comment

BTB007-I'll have to get back with you on the swirl deal and the price. I'll give em a call tomorrow.

Black Mariah-Yep! It's an XT. Buld quality is good. The neck is smooth. No fret ends sticking out. The neck feels a little thicker than a DK2 to me. The finish is the same quality as usual. Playability? Good. The balance is great! I didn't think it would be, but it was. Sound? Needs better pickups in my opinion. I have had a few Duncan Design pickups and wasn't very impressed with them. I think a TB-6 in the bridge and an SH-1 in the neck would kill in this guitar. That's just my preference. I think if one wanted something different than an RR or a Kelly this would be the best way to go. If the guy wasn't asking $609.99 for it I would have taken it home.

I also got to check out the Falme Fretboard DKMGT. The inlays looked first class. The guitar itself was amazing. If anybody was looking into the Flame inlays..........I'd recomend em.

THis guy is totaly way over priced and tends to have his guitars on the shelf for a long time. I went to buy a Seymour Duncan TB-4 from him and he didn't know what I was talking about. Hmmmmmmm. If I get to check out anything else I'll let the board know.

Comment

Working...
        X