Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS2 made in India

Hi!

I was looking guitars at one of the guitar stores in downtown Quebec and they had a KellyStar. I think its a 2001 made in India because It had the Dual blade Duncan Design humbuckers.

The price tag on it is cool and I think I can lower the price since its a demo. What I would do with it is a refin in Blood drip over white. Like the one Dan Fastuca owns.

It would be for a projet but I dont want to invest in a body that is Sh*t you know. Is the quality of the wood used in India shop is good or it's not worth paying 500can ---> around 420 US for it.

Id consider a new neck for it. Only the body is interesting me.

Re: KS2 made in India

i think it's probably indian cedro, which is what the js models are, iirc. how does it sound?
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I didnt have the possibility to try it. No more amps where available in the playing room

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        What I would do with it is a refin in Blood drip over white. Like the one Dan Fastuca owns.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Exactly sir! With no skulls [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and a dxmg neck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

From what I've been told on this board in the past, the KS2 was made in japan, and the KSX(?) in india. I think the KSX was the one with the rail pickups you mention, but I'm not certain.

Comment

Working...
            X