pic of my new Fusion HH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic of my new Fusion HH

I love Fusions. That bound neck with small dot inlays is sweet!!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: pic of my new Fusion HH

Sweet!! I think that particular model is a little more rare since I don't think other Fusions had binding.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have been looking for a Fusion HH for sone time now, and when is on Ebay, it always goes for above my budget, I love the Trans Red ones and that mahogany body and the off-set dots and binding and [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

i have one in trans red. best guitar i have. love the short scale and binding. can't wait to get another one.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

pic of my new Fusion HH

alright, I promised to post a pic so here it is. Despite that repaired crack in the headstock it really plays and sounds like a dream. The action is very low even though I tune to C.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
            I have been looking for a Fusion HH for sone time now, and when is on Ebay, it always goes for above my budget, I love the Trans Red ones and that mahogany body and the off-set dots and binding and [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought it would sound darker due to the mahogani body, but it doesn't really. I guess it's the bolt-on maple neck. Even with the stock pups it sounded very tight. You can't go wrong with these and I have played many guitars.

Comment

In 1992 the basswood body in black was optional on the fusion HH then discontinued in 94.The trans red ones were mahogony.Did you pull the neck off to see if the body is mahogony? Just wondering because you said it wasn't a dark sounding guitar.
              My trans red one is very dark in the tone dept.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Hey Jack you got mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
                  In 1992 the basswood body in black was optional on the fusion HH then discontinued in 94.The trans red ones were mahogony.Did you pull the neck off to see if the body is mahogony? Just wondering because you said it wasn't a dark sounding guitar.
                  My trans red one is very dark in the tone dept.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Richard,

I'm not really sure if it's mahogani. It has a little chip on the back and the color of the wood showing is actually pretty light. But so is the wood on my LTD Viper which is made from mahogani too. I'll check the neck pocket occassionally to see what kind of wood it really is. But thanks for the tip.

Comment

If the wood has a really thick grain its mahogony.If the wood is a medium golden color its mahogony.If the wood has a tight grain and light in color its basswood.I love my model 2s and they are basswood.To be honest I think my fusion HH with J80 and JH-2 sounds better than my les paul studio,way better.

Comment

Working...
                    X