• NEWC S the man.

Excellent, congrats!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: NEWC S the man.

My pleasure [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I second that, thanks for the floyd inserts Matt. They fit like a glove and now my axe is finally strung up.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Good deal! Glad they worked out! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

NEWC S the man.

Hey Matt read your personal messages LoL
          Thanks to Newc aka Matt I have my first Rosewell Rhoads comming to me.I think this is the 3rd deal that Matt & I have done, & wanted to let everybody here know he is a stand up guy & great to deal with. This will be the 3rd out of 6 Jackson /Charvels I will be collecting to finish off my guitar collection. Thanks again Newc. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

(Feeling kinda left out) But, Matt, I'm still your favorite buyer, right? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Hey Joe don't feel left out Joe & I are doing a deal right now,another really fare deal from another JCF brother this is the best Forum, I don't know about any body else but I've learned alot comming here & met really F%&king cool people from this site. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

****ing oath!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Which Roswell are you getting? The aluminum one or the one of the woodens? All are killer. Post pics. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The wooden Grover Jackson Roswell. Very rare to find one in the States [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It should be there tomorrow [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X