Ishibashi question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishibashi question

For those of you who have ordered from Ishibashi, did you ever order a used guitar, or always new? Also, does anyone know if they take American credit cards, or did you use bank transfers? There are a couple of really sweet deals on there right now.
    sigpic

Re: Ishibashi question

I bought a guitar from Ishibashi used from 1988. Great guitar and rare too, they took a bank transfer and I had the guitar at my door in 2 days !!! Yup, two days.

Go for it. I think they'll take Amex also or Visa.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow that's better than most Ebay deals!!!
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Well I should know, I just got my 'Stars'. I talked to them on the phone once to make sure that they're the "real" thing, and then started asking like a billion questions from them on e-mail. I got a brand new Jackson Stars KV and did it all through credit card. The person wrote english pretty well too, so there was no mix-up in communicating.

Comment

Ask for Takeshi !!! Great guy and he speaks English very well !!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the guitar I was interested in (a used Caparison) wasn't quite what I thought it was. Too bad, because the price was very good.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X