Jackson DKMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DKMG

Nothing wrong with the JT580LP trem on the import Jacksons. Properly set up, this thing takes abuse quite well. I haven't pushed mine to the point of extreme abuse, but I'll tell you first-hand that it definitely DOES handle moderate-heavy trem use. For the styles of trem tricks I do, this thing is perfectly fine.

Not sure about that Ibanez bridge, but I do have a 1990 Edge trem and that thing would NOT go out of tune. I love it.

Re: Jackson DKMG

Get the DKMG. You won't regret it.

The MG series is a great one!

Comment

Jackson DKMG

I am planning to buy a guitar for christmas, I have narrowed down my choices to 2, The Jackson DKMG dinky or the Ibanez S470DX. I have heard all good things about the Jackson DKMG the only complaint is it doesn't stay in tune when using the tremelo. DKMG owners can you share your experience? Thanks

Comment

The DKMG can take massive abuse or better put serious trem usage ! I just happen to have one on Ebay right now for sale ! (plug...) Really, the trem can be brought down to the body with the strings flapping in the breeze and come back to perfect tune again in the next breath ! DKMG's the way to go ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I played a DKMG without the trem last night. The neck is very similar to my USA DK1. The guitar plays fast, the fit and finish is wonderful, however that turbo booster thing sucks dicks, noisy as fuck.

Comment

Working...
          X