Jackson Stealth $$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stealth $$?

Anyone know what a Jackson Stealth, Triple hums, string thru, might be worth??

Thanks!

Re: Jackson Stealth $$?

I'd guess about $300. You don't see that variant, the Stealth HX, all that often, but none of the bolt-on imports sell for that much, these days.

Comment

Is the Stealth based on the Dinky, except with a thinner body? Jack.

Comment

I had a 3 hum stealth HX and it was a damn fine guitar killer tone TOM strung thru the body.Vety bad ass guitars.If Music -Go -Rounds Louisville Ky web site still has one its my old one.NICE guitar.$250 to 300 bucks if in nice shape is a steal.IMO
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The original Stealth Pro, XL and EX had bodies similar to the Ibanez Sabre/S-series guitars. Later on, one or two were produced that were basically a thinner Dinky body, but without the body contours and front-mounted output jack.

A Stealth Pro with ebony fretboard and MOP dots will go for a bit more than the later rosewood/plastic inlay versions. There was also a transparent natural finish offered on at least one model, that seems to bring a few more dollars.
          sigpic

Comment

What are the neck profiles like on these? jack.

Comment

The stealth HX I had the top of the body was contoured like the sabre but the bottom was thick like the dinky.The neck profile was like the DR-5 all the way thin thin thin.The rosewood fingerboard made it a little thicker than the maple/maple necks but still a great neck.I'm thinking about trying to get my old one back, I miss it.The 90s professionals are incredible guitars.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X