Info on Fusion EX Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Fusion EX Pro?

A local pawnshop has a Fusion EX Pro for $239.00. I haven't seen it yet, but from what I can find online, it has dot markers and a pickguard (!). Is this right?

What else can you tell me about this model? Pics?
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Re: Info on Fusion EX Pro?

Also, he said that it has EMG's.

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

That wouldn't be stock, would it?

Comment

The best person to answer these questions would be Tekky methinks. =)

I don't really know about the Fusions, but the EX guitars typically had rosewood boards with dots, 'though I can't say for sure with all of them. The pickups were probably replaced, just like you suspected. My Rhoads EX came with stock Jackson pups (J50B?) - mediocre things - fairly high output but with untight bottom end. It also came with the JT580 trem, a straight Floyd-copy (unlike the JT580LP) that only took threaded trem bars IIRC.

Well, I can't help more than that I'm afraid.

'bane

Comment

Yep they have a pickgaurd and stock was Jackson pickups and liscened trem. I had one in white. This was the bottom line Fusion, worth about $125-150 in my opinion, I didn`t care for a pickgaurd, compulsion buy back then [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Thanks for the input, guys. Yeah, if this had been practically any other Fusion Pro model I would have been all over it, but the pickguard and dots kinda turn me off.

Comment

Working...
          X