Jackson Warrior Input Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior Input Jack

Son of a....... I was rewiring my Warrior XT for EMG's and over-tightened the output jack. It cracked and I need a new one. Since it's not a normal looking jack, I think I might have a little bit of trouble finding one. It's the longer style that slides in from the outside and tightens from the inside. Any ideas. Thanks. Scott
    www.myspace.com/demiricous
    www.myspace.com/mercykillonline
    www.myspace.com/legionmetal
    www.myspace.com/scottbronner

Re: Jackson Warrior Input Jack

Any stereo jack will work just fine. The longer one was used because it extends past the body into the cavity. You should be able to get those at Radio Shack easily enough, and mouser.com almost assuredly has them.

Comment

It's also found wherever acoustic preamps are sold (stewmac has them, I think).

As a funny aside, when I had my WRXT on Ebay, some guy was bawling me out for the jack hole on the bottom [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He asked if I was seriously selling the guitar like that [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I explained to him that was the original design of the 1990 Warriors, and the jack was recessed. He said he had a new WR1 and it wasn't like that (I assumed it's on the rear edge like an RR?)

Anyhoo, I told him that if it was a plate-mounted jack, there'd be screw holes in the pics of where the jack was [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Dumbass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok. Thanks.

Comment

Yeh, some ebayers are pricks about stuff. And what's with all the people from Indonesia wanting you to end an auction early and charge their credit card immediately? It's happened to me twice this week on 2 separate pickup auctions. Doesn't "WILL SHIP TO US AND CANADA ONLY" mean just that?

I tried Radio Smack a little bit ago. Seems the salesman doesn't know the difference between 1/4" adapters and 1/4" jacks. Oh well. Guitar Center had several of them. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pSyChOTTic:
            And what's with all the people from Indonesia wanting you to end an auction early and charge their credit card immediately?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a scam they use with fake or stolen credit cards. There's a whole bunch of Asian/Indonesian/whatever scams out there. Stay clear of those assholes and report their email addresses to the FBI!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X