Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

K so i'm thinking of buying big strap-on dildo so my girlfriend can have her way with me and really pound me. My question is - how big should I go?!? I like it pretty big, but I don't know if it will stretch my rectum beyond repair. Help!!!! [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

[ January 24, 2004, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Re: Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
    but i shred and he's just starting out...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Dude....don't take this the wrong way....but making statements like that may piss some people off.

It sounds like you're sucking your own dick [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

There are some serious players here.....Diablo, Annah, Shawn, Mark, and a bunch of others that can fucking wail.

Comment

^^shred is a style of music... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      And if you could suck your own dick wouldn't you?
      And i meant it as in, i play a lot and would an import neck suit my needs. I've only played on his for like 5 minute periods of time.

Comment

As long as math scale lengths, fret count, and neck heel width you can swap the necks out easily.

Whether there are other members here that are good or not has fuckall to do with the topic.

Comment

^^so it would have to have 22 frets?

Comment

^^so it would have to have 22 frets?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup.

However, you will not need to replace the neck. It will work just fine. If you feel like "pimpin" your RR3 out, you could look for a USA 22-fret neck with ebony, binding, MOP sharkies and all that caboodle - but for the price it would cost (guitar + replacement neck), I'd rather save up for a neck-thru.

'bane

Comment

Oh and, "shred" is used for people with great technical skill, like: "Whoa man, that guy really shreds". So when you're saying that you shred, it sounds like some serious boasting.

Don't be surprised when people start cornering you, asking to see evidence that you truly can shred. =)

'bane

Comment

Really MAN! Let's see you post some MP3s in the MP3 section, huh? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, I don't see anyone jumping up Bill's ass to prove he can play as good as he says. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

BM, that's cause we're all skeered he'll get his "big brother" to fuck our world up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Easy, guys. Don't give him a reason to unleash the fjooking fjury!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                        Hey, I don't see anyone jumping up Bill's ass to prove he can play as good as he says. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have heard one Evilution clip, but I don't remember much of what it sounded like.

And besides, Bill would rip off our dicks if we didn't hold him in the highest regards. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Somebody please help me? I want this reeeeeeaaallllll baaaaaaadddddd!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ January 24, 2004, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

Actually shred is combining technicality with speed. It's a style of music - It's intense technical playing. Don't think that all that mumbo jumbo 8 finger tappin' and mass sweep arpeggios is shred - That's just fucking around.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd agree for the most part, but limiting "shred" to a particular style of music is somewhat off IMO. You'll find shredders in many kinds of music and not just metal. For instance, I've heard japanese pop guitarists shred their nuts off in the middle of some happy, glossy j-pop junk. In those cases, the music is as far from "shred music" as you can get, but there is guitar in there and occationally they throw in a shred-a-licious solo. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

^^either re-read what i just said or just stop talking.

Comment

Working...
                              X