Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

[QUOTE]Originally posted by zeegler:
    [qb]Please explain my "ignorance." How the flying fuck was I being ignorant? Did I not use enough lube?

[ January 24, 2004, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Black Mariah:
      Hey, I don't see anyone jumping up Bill's ass to prove he can play as good as he says. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't jump "up his ass", but I have challenged Bill several times to make his clips available. I have also questioned his alleged "dick-ripping" abilities. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I ain't skeered of no bald-ass, Rob Halford-lookin', huge ego-ownin', Satanist ex-cop on disability! Hee! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">come on Ron that was just mean man . I am sure Bill backs up what he says he can Do , and some just take forever to release a cd , the dude I play with in warhag has been mixing his bloody album for 1 year [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] you'd swear he broke the band up or something , but he's 40 something so I'll give him some grace [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] not for long [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
        Please explain my "ignorance." How the flying fuck was I being ignorant? How was I talking shit? What attitude? I'm sorry but Sunbane was being the ignorant one. He must not have read my post. And "pwn" is just own with a p on the end. Could be "power-own" or something like that. It's got nothing to do with shred, it's what nerds on counter-strike say.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Attitude? See above.

Ignorant? Well, your question was fucking stupid from the get-go.

Pwn? Try making sense.

Shred? You thank NEWC for his explanation, but you obviously don't understand it.

The whole point here is: you have to learn to speak to people with respect, especially people who have been here a long time. The folks on this forum are super easy going, and a virtual bottomless pit of information and good advice. However if a newbie comes on here making cocky statements, and asking stupid questions someone will take them down a peg. You may not like that, but that's how it is. If you don't like it, then try choosing your words a little more carefully in the future. Or there's always option #2: don't let the door hit ya on the way out. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

My ass is a bottomless pit of information, but if we're not allowed to stick anything in it, how can I go on living?!? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] then what the fuck is the point of having this bottomless pit? I'm gonna say if i fucking want it, too. I think i need to delve further into flaming.

[ January 24, 2004, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
            And "pwn" is just own with a p on the end. Could be "power-own" or something like that.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wasn't making fun of your so-called slang. I didn't know what the fuck that word was and I asked a question about it. Okay, so you made a typo and hit p instead of o. It's supposed to be own, but what the hell is ownage or power-own then?!? Learn English instead of slang or ebonics that no one else knows and the world will be a better place. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

^^eh... it wasn't a typo... but i'll try to refrain from saying words that were made up by nerds.

Comment

Okay. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ROFL. A bottomless pit of information, but if we're not allowed to ask questions because we will be called "newbies" and ignorant, then what the fuck is the point of having this bottomless pit?

There's nothing wrong with asking questions, but sometimes it's all in the way you ask. Plus, sometimes we forget what it's like to be beginners, and we (shock & horror) have a laugh at someone elses expense. Yes I know we are evil.

I'm gonna say my slang if i fucking want to, too.

That's fine, but expect people to react when you do. We are not all 15 years old here on the forums, so we don't understand all of your newfangled slang terms.

Newc said the EXACT same thing I said in his explanation.

Perhaps Newc could clarify this, but I took his explanation to mean that "shred" is NOT a genre, but a description of ones ability, which would be the oppsite of what you said. Newc?

And look at you, hypocrit. Look who's got the fucking "'tude" now. And yeah the only people i was being "tudish" towards were Sunbane and LPC, whom I don't think i need to delve further into our conversations with because not only will they result in more flaming, but because I can see from their other posts that they aren't hypocritical morons.

I simply stepped in to point out to you that you won't make any friends here by coming in guns-a-blazin'. If that comes off as an attitude, well that's too bad isn't it. You need to back down.

The others were making fun of my slang, but i'm cool with that, if they get a laugh out of it then go ahead. But don't call me ignorant if you can't back it up. [/QUOTE]

You did that yourself.

I'll say one more thing on the subject. You need to take a chill pill. I can't foresee you being around for long unless you learn to respect guys like LPC and Sunbane
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

expect me to kiss your faggot ass.

[ January 24, 2004, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
                      I'll say one more thing on the subject. You need to take a chill pill. I can't foresee you being around for long unless you learn to respect guys like LPC and Sunbane
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Denim Knight, heed the words of Zeegler and the others here, respect will take you far, and "f&*$%^ ass f*&^er" will give you more time to work on your shredding, cause you won't be posting here no more. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
                        but i shred and he's just starting out...
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Dude....don't take this the wrong way....but making statements like that may piss some people off.

It sounds like you're sucking your own dick [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

There are some serious players here.....Diablo, Annah, Shawn, Mark, and a bunch of others that can fucking wail.
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm gonna say my slang if i fucking want to, too.

Newc said the EXACT same thing I said in his explanation.

And look at you, hypocrit. Look who's got the fucking "'tude" now. And yeah the only people i was being "tudish" towards were Sunbane and LPC, whom I don't think i need to delve further into our conversations with because not only will they result in more flaming, but because I can see from their other posts that they aren't hypocritical morons.

The others were making fun of my slang, but i'm cool with that, if they get a laugh out of it then go ahead. But don't call me ignorant if you can't back it up. [/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmmm, I haven't looked at this thread in a few days and I find this

1) I was merely trying to help you you little piece of shit! You come in guns a blazing with your "I'm fucking cool cause I work at Subway" attitude and boast your "Yes siree, I have a KVX10 and I shred" attitude. What the fuck do you think? That the members of this board are going to welcome you with open arms and stroke your ego [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

2) I simply meant that you are making a serious statement after hearing some of the guitar players on this board. There are some incredibly talented people here, people that have literally decades of playing experience (teaching, gigging, touring) and have loved these guitars called Jackson most likely longer than you have been on this planet using our precious air.

3) I may not be the newest member of this board, but I usually try to help people out, offer advice, or have fun with threads to maybe make somebody smile and have a better day or a chuckle. I am not usually malicious, but dude, you really pissed me off!!

4) As I think Sully, Ralph, and some of my friends here have stated, if you don't like how we have treated you, I don't think any of us will lose any sleep upon hearing the door hit you in your ass on the way out of the forum!!

Take it, leave it, deal with it, suck your mommas tit for all I care, and if you like, retaliate (please [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) Just leave the attitude for some other guitar board where you may be taken seriously. We really don't want to hear it

Comment

Did ANY of you read the original post? This was about me! Why are you talking about guitars and a bunch of other stuff I have no interest in?!? the admins can close this thread ffs. Oh and by the way, FFS is an acronym meaning Filthy Felching Swine, just incase you want to make fun of me for that too.

[ January 24, 2004, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
                            ^^ Actually i wasn't talking to you when i said all that. And did ANY of you (other then Sunbane and Newc) even read the original post? This was about an rr-3. Not the definition of shred, not how big my cock is, not how i have a bad attitude. For christ sakes. I got my answer, the admins can close this thread ffs. Oh and by the way, FFS is an acronym meaning for fucks sake, just incase you want to make fun of me for that too. Oh, and LPC, in all of that I said you WEREN'T (meaning were not) a hypocritical moron. Thus holding you in some regards. But now... eh... Either your reading comprehension skills are greatly lacking or you're too far up the members of this board with a high post count's ass'.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummmm....Mr LPC wouldnt start in on a thread on the last post...he starts from the beginning to end to get ALL....I repeat...ALL...the information before he types the first word. He was defending his JCF buddies...wouldnt you try to defend your co-workers while making a turkey sub for the girl that carries the first piece you want to finger?? As far as his reading skills??? You're in...what 9th, 10th grade tops?? He's a fucking SSGT in the Marine Corps and has to read documents that are far more indepth than this board to make sure he doesnt fuck oh....a few HUNDRED marines out of some serious cash. You need to just mosey on out back and smoke a dobbie or something by the dumpster while you're closing up shop from a hard days work cutting up green peppers for the locals and convince them you are the next Randy Rhoads. Until you can PROVE you are as good as you say you are...I suggest you keep your Jackson that momma and daddy bought ya up on the porch and entertain the lil girls walking by your house or riding their bicycles we know none of them can drive yet. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] And as far as this thread being about a guitar neck..you need to read others...some of them really go off into left field. Refer to the childbirth post in non jackson/charvel topics.

Mrs LPC

Comment

err... right. I don't work at subway anymore... but maybe I should. They have nice big vegatables and they're really super great! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[ January 24, 2004, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

OHHHH you have pissed off the wrong fucking female now. Dont EVEN try and say what he does isnt fucking important and yes I admit he is underpaid we only made 55K this year. If he wasnt this "underpaid Marine" then WTF do you think would keep your sorry spoiled ass safe?? Your daddy and your import guitars??? Please....Im giving you my WARMEST fucking invitation to come on down to NC and spend 1 WEEKEND...not a week, it would kill you, just a WEEKEND with our Marines and do the shit they have to do on a mother fucking DAILY fucking basis. If you want to talk about somebody having to do nothing but insignificant paperwork, then talk to me...all I do is title measley cars all day...if he fucks up...a young Marine could get fucked out of ummm...30K...if I fuck up...somebody loses their car. Lets not play the oh...your job isnt that important game. At least he doesnt work at Subway..oh wait, you dont work there now...did ya move up to MickeyD's...I hear they are all about ebonics now. You might fit right fucking in... Oh god damn you have royally pissed me the mother fuck off now. You god damn hairless ass fucking BOY!!!

Mrs LPC

Comment

Working...
                                X