Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Are you east coast or west coast Zeegler?

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
      Well, yes I am Canadian. Although at the moment, I'm ashamed to admit it.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awww Zeeg...we all have the undesirables and common trash we have to deal with. He will fade in time. Just trying to rush the time if ya know what I mean [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

Mrs LPC

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by zeegler:
        Well, yes I am Canadian. Although at the moment, I'm ashamed to admit it.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awww Zeeg...we all have the undesirables and common trash we have to deal with. He will fade in time. Just trying to rush the time if ya know what I mean [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

Mrs LPC
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL gotcha! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Had to do that one...hes my favorite [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

Ooooh yeah, I'm a sperm-burping, crab-infested gutterslut from hell!!!

[ January 24, 2004, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
              Are you east coast or west coast Zeegler?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Southern Ontario

Comment

cute... did you ever hear that sarcasm is the lowest possible form of humour? And insulting my intelligence, well, look how smart you are. You're a fucking car salesman! BRAVO!!!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh God, how did I not see this...how many times do you have to be told....I DO TITLE WORK FOR THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA. I DO NOT SELL CARS, TRADE CARS, OR BUY CARS (other than my own personal vehicles) I RENEW REGISTRATIONS AND TITLE NEW AND USED CARS FOR THE PUBLIC.

And he takes a stab at my intelligence level??? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

Fredericton, New Brunswick eh?

Comment

Dude your parents must not give a damn about you.They never taught you about respect for someone else much less yourself.Do you hate yourself so much that you get off acting the way you do?Being Canadian is not something to be ashamed about but what is it with you people? Toronto,Ottawa,Montreal,Quebec nice places but the people are hateful and rude all the time.
                    Be advised treat people as you wish to be treated.Simple as that. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
                      Toronto,Ottawa,Montreal,Quebec nice places but the people are hateful and rude all the time.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They're just pissed off because we play hockey better than they do now.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Just kidding with all my Canadian friends to the north!! You know I love ya!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Zeegler, Richard....I harbor no ill feelings to other Canadians, you guys rock!!

For a spoiled, rich kid (supposedly) you would think that with all of mommy's and daddy's money, he would have a stable of custom shop's to rival Brett's collection and not an import Jackson [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

But you know, they make more than we ever will [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

My grandfather was from Bathurst New Brunswick and was born around the turn of the century (I want to say 1897 [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ).

I think he lived close to the Merimichee (spelling, I dunno) River or so I have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
                          Dude your parents must not give a damn about you.They never taught you about respect for someone else much less yourself.Do you hate yourself so much that you get off acting the way you do?Being Canadian is not something to be ashamed about but what is it with you people? Toronto,Ottawa,Montreal,Quebec nice places but the people are hateful and rude all the time.
                          Be advised treat people as you wish to be treated.Simple as that. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey man, before you go making generalizations, think about what you say before you say it. I'll give you Montreal and Quebec, because they're french Canadians, and we all know that the french are rude [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , but generally Canadians are some of the politest, most good natured people on earth. Granted, some Canadians can be less than friendly with Americans, but that is probably due to enduring all kinds of insults and rude comments from said Americans. Anyway, I am in no way ashamed to be a Canadian, I was merely pointing out that I found it distasteful to be associated with someone like Denim Knight. I realize you meant well, but frankly your wording was bad, and insulting. Treat people as you wish to be treated. Simple as that. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] PEACE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
                            Fredericton, New Brunswick eh?
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah... It's a nice town. Too small though. It needs to be bigger like my J-Lo booty hole I got from working at subway. Man, can't get enough of those vegetables. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[ January 24, 2004, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

I never had a problem with Canadian's. I grew up in Maine, and there are a lot of shoppers/tourists etc. that come down and never any problems.

People are people, and there is always going to be a small, certain percentage that are a waste of perfectly good space which could be used for a decent human being.

We went to Prince Edward Island a couple years ago and it was fantastic. Friendly people, and really interesting island culture.

It was just strange seeing Budweiser as an import [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you will see that i will treat everyone that isn't a complete fuck head with the utmost respect.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn....that is like saying that Richard Nixon knew nothing about Watergate [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X