Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Im the one thats still fuming...and waiting for the flames (Im getting rather cold here, waiting). Mr LPC has calmed down a touch, but since Im nothing but a uneducated whore..., I guess I will never learn to let anything go and keep fuming.

Mrs LPC

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
      It was just strange seeing Budweiser as an import [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whenever I'm over in Buffalo, and see Molson or Labatt beers, I think the same thing. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey Zeeg....Mrs LPC here....question for ya...Whats up with the bathrooms in Canada... I swear when we went to Prince Edward Island 2 years ago...as soon as we crossed the border into Canada..I had to go pee....I locked the door, and out of habit, I turned around to make sure it would unlock before I finished the deed. Well the damn thing WOULDNT UNLOCK!!!! Yall need to get better locks up that way...I had to fight like hell to get the door unlocked and then Mr LPC just turned the doorknob and it opened. Reckon it could have been operator error????

Mrs LPC

Comment

Apology to Zeegler I should not have generalized Canadians.French Canadians are a trip.I was in intersate transportation industry for 30+ years and have dealt with shipments between Canada and the US and delt with some real pricks on both sides.Again I ment no offense to you personally.
          And Denim Knight are you calling me a 'complete ****'? I hope not.But if you are I hope you get some help.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yall need to get better locks up that way...I had to fight like hell to get the door unlocked and then Mr LPC just turned the doorknob and it opened. Reckon it could have been operator error????

Mrs LPC
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, operator error could be the reason. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Seriously though, it might interest you to know that architectural hardware is my job. I am a professional architectural hardware consultant. In our industry, the joke is: "I'm a doorknob salesman". Of course it's a lot more than that. I actually work with architects and general contractors to help them decide what type of hardware to use. I write specifications for hospitals, schools, industrial buildings, retail buildings, etc. It's not just doorknobs either. We're talking electronic hardware like card readers, proximity devices, electro-magnetic locks, and even biometrics (hand readers). As far as our locks being no good, I think you just had a bad experience. Most of the locks we sell are either American made, or American designed, and are generally of good quality. Of course, I don't deal in you average $20 residential locksets. The locks I sell are real heavy duty stuff that costs anywhere from $50 to $400 each. And that's not the electronic stuff either.

Whoops! Anyway, now that you're thouroughly bored out of your skull.....

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
              Apology to Zeegler I should not have generalized Canadians.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Apology accepted! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i think my hole has stayed open for way too long and not enough objects have been used. I'm depressed and disappointed in you guys. Maybe I'll kill myself now. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[ January 24, 2004, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, in all fairness to the doorknob.....it was probably Kristas fault [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I keep looking for blonde roots....but have found none [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

She is still traumatized by all the Tim Horton doughnut shops. My mom tormented her relentlessly all the way there and back [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My parents are sweet people and terrific parents, but sadly they still live in "Mayberry" and don't really understand the modern world around them.

They crack me up.....they have more money than they can ever spend but they hardly ever do. They could easily come down here or Florida and pay cash for a great home with no worries but that is like telling the pope he has to leave the Vatican. Sadly, both of my parents were born in the houses they were raised in and they will die in the same town.

Comment

Im the one thats still fuming...and waiting for the flames (Im getting rather cold here, waiting). I will never learn to let anything go and keep fuming. Yeah, fuel my flaming ass fire, baby!
                    [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Am I pathetic and sad?

[ January 24, 2004, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Sandman0170 ]

Comment

• Re: Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
                      i think this thread has stayed open for way too long.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey...who pulled Howdy Dickheads string [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"You called down the thunder, well here it is! You tell em' I'm coming, and Hell's coming with me" Wyatt Earp [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey...who pulled Howdy Dickheads string [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, I figured his Mommy had tucked him in for the night. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                          Im the one thats still fuming...and waiting for the flames (Im getting rather cold here, waiting). Mr LPC has calmed down a touch, but since Im nothing but a uneducated whore..., I guess I will never learn to let anything go and keep fuming.

Mrs LPC
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL? You guys ACTUALLY got upset about all this bullshit? Well... err sorry if you actually are pissed? But that's pathetic and sad? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pissed...no....STILL waiting for the flames....yes...hell Ive done laundry, dishes, and went on with my NORMAL life while you sat in front of the screen thinking of something "clever" to post.

Mrs LPC

Comment

May I cut in? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Actually, I'd like a little clarification on how and where the shit hit the fan:

Going back a few pages to the very first post, I can honestly say I see nothing wrong with anything TDK said. I do not see how his statement "but I shred, and he's just starting out" is boastful or otherwise uncalled for. While I haven't listened to the song he posted, it's entirely possible he shreds. It's also entirely possible he's a sloppy shredder like everyone's favorite whipping boy; Word (his first mp3 posts were very fast, but very sloppy). It's also entirely possible he sucks compared to most of us here, but shreds compared to his friend. I have friends like that - they know three chords, no scales, no solos, and I am Vai compared to them - but only when compared to them [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Now, whether or not TDK is a BETTER shredder than anyone here is not an issue - that's what Guitar War is for. He merely stated a comparison between himself and his friend, and no one had cause to jump his ass for saying that he shreds, as he was not engaged in comparative conversation with anyone here.

Mr LPC read it the wrong way, plain and simple. Maybe it was a bad day at work or around the house clouding his perception of the written word, but I just still don't get where TDK said anything wrong in his first post.

So what's all the hubbub, bub?

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:

Mrs LPC
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL? You guys ACTUALLY got upset about all this bullshit? Well... err sorry if you actually are pissed? But that's pathetic and sad? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know what's pathetic and sad? You!! You called Krista a whore? Yeah, you're a real man. You deserve your little punk ass kicked!!! Maybe your mother is a whore for giving birth to your sorry scumbag piece of shit ass. How long do you think it will take before you're banned from here? I can make sure it happens quick.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Toe....now I see theres at least one that will take up for me...not that I couldnt handle it on my own...but TYTYTYTYTY [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X