Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

No problem. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am surprised action has not been taken yet.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

All I have to say is WOW. If thats this worlds future, we are all fucked!

Comment

Sandman.....sorry for our outburst on TDK...

Things got a little.....heated [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry we caused a thread war.....

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jeremy, I had fun being an admin for a little while. It's fun trying to be creative while slightly drunk. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yowsa....glad everybody likes us here [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Note: Never piss off admins, moderators, and/or Toejam.....

He got beat like a baby harp seal [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Now that I'M involved.... check the profile... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I thought for a little while about un-banning him and letting him see the hatchet-job he received, but I thought better of it...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Love the profile pic!

Comment

Oh Lordy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now about the door knobs...are we talking the round ones you turn, or the ones with a handle you pull down on ?

It would be fun if someone put lotsa slipery oil on the round ones 'just gonna open the door here *SWOOSH* whatta' [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now how's that for off topic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

HAHA what the FUCK happend in here? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        This is the worst thread-war i've ever seen [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Breadfan
                          You know, when we europeans sleep, the americans start a war and we miss the hole action. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          And when we are ready to go all the americans sleep [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                          Isn`t it typical, nothing`s happening now!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhh what do you mean by "hole action"?I'm worried what you europeans are doing in your spare time.J/K [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Umm, I would appreciate it if you either put the title back like it was, or remove my name from it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              I don't want a ton of PMs asking me about dildos [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OMFG!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                                I'm truly sorry I contributed to igniting such a ridiculous flamewar.

Originally posted by Newc:
                                May I cut in? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                Actually, I'd like a little clarification on how and where the shit hit the fan
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I think it started when I debated his definition of shred (he said it's a style of music). And then I proceeded to say that if he says he shreds, that people might hold him to it (since shred in our opinion is more of a playing style and a level of technical ability (your definition was spot-on IMO)). I was just poking a bit of fun, but I decided to leave it after he started getting defensive. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

To all parties involved: Sorry. I didn't see this coming. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

Working...
                                X