Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ok Newc, help me out with a dildo

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
    Thanks Toe....now I see theres at least one that will take up for me...not that I couldnt handle it on my own...but TYTYTYTYTY [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, give me some credit here. I was working on it too, just in a roundabout way. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

WOW....for the love of god! I just wasted 3 1/2 minutes of my life readding thist thread...thats 3 1/2 minutes I'll never get back....admins...delete this worthless thread to save another JCF'er from wasting his/her time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Haha, ya ya ya, you can shred all you want and play a billion notes, if you are playing to impress other musicians, then you are commiting commercial suicide.

There are very very very few millionaire shredders out there.

Make music. If one single held note makes the song better, then that is 100 times better than any technique with a billion notes with ne melody.

Comment

Onlinestagegear wrote:
          Make music. If one single held note makes the song better, then that is 100 times better than any technique with a billion notes with ne melody. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I agree, fuck Yngwie Malmsteen [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by kruneh:
            Breadfan
            You know, when we europeans sleep, the americans start a war and we miss the hole action. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            And when we are ready to go all the americans sleep [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
            Isn`t it typical, nothing`s happening now!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha yeah that sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
              Ahhh what do you mean by "hole action"?I'm worried what you europeans are doing in your spare time.J/K [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eh, I`m sure you see that we don`t study english [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Denim Knight:
                Wait.. You're a car dealer? ROFL. HAHAHAHAHA. Someone flunked outta high school.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know I'm far too late to really comment on this, but...

Yeah, I'd hate to be a car dealer like Tom Benson or Red McCombs or, here in D/FW, Don Davis.

I really hate hitching a ride in Don's crappy G-4 (What? He can't afford a G-5? Maybe if he got a real job) out to Scottsdale for Barrett-Jackson and watching him buy a hundred grand or so worth of 'classic' cars for his collection. Poor car dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
                  WOW....for the love of god! I just wasted 3 1/2 minutes of my life readding thist thread...thats 3 1/2 minutes I'll never get back....admins...delete this worthless thread to save another JCF'er from wasting his/her time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whoaaaaa!! Watch it!!
                  Don`t come here bragging about you reading so fast, you might have to prove it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, SpeedReader Boy - maybe you wanna post something in the "Reading Materials" section to back up that 3 1/2 minutes statement? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Hey this could be fun - we'll get the whole thing started up again - maybe we could out-post Bill's Babylon thread [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X