7string Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7string Rhoads

for how long were they in production, and how about price/availability? any pics that aren't showing a blue one?

thnx
    Peter

Re: 7string Rhoads

I saw one on US ebay. Check it out there!!

Comment

yeah saw that one too, but somehow all the ones I saw on ebay were the same blue... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Since my RR-3 CS isn't coming through I might pull the plugg on the deal, get my money back and find me one of them 7string Rhoads'... I guess it will be a ***** to find one in europe [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Why don`t you just buy the one on US ebay and refinish it? I guess it would be impossible to find one on European ebay. I have ordered from US for a few times and it was no problem at all.

Comment

somehow I don't trust ebay... had a few deals that went sore on me in the past (luckily no loss of money)

and still got a deal running for the CS RR-3,of which I hope te learn more by tuesday... been waiting for that guitar since november without a clear answer when the damn thing will arrive...

------------------------------
          edit: besides it said ship to US only [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          ------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X