js30's just tryed em out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• js30's just tryed em out

I tryed the new line out the warrior and the kelly no RR's at all and they played nice , I never plugged em in just looked at the craftmanship of em for 10 or 15 mins the blue and red finishes look way cheap to me but the blk looked killer even the fret work was almost the same as the japan line I was totally shocked and thought they'd be total shit but I couldn't find any flaws with em at all , never tryed em out pluged in cause I am gonna gut it anyway new pots and new pick ups . but back to back to a japan Kelly they looked really nice and all the covers were sunken in as well real nice work also the neck is pretty thin as well . they are selling em up here for 399 canadian brand new ! .. now I think I am eyeing the blk js30 kelly thats there lol . next time your there at a jackson dealer try em out , and dots on weird shaped stuff like a kelly or a warrior don't look to bad , but I don't like em on the strat style ones though . anyway theres my 2 cents .//Steve

Re: js30\'s just tryed em out

You already got 'em??!

399can = 303 US right in there

Cool.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Original thread

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000568

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        You already got 'em??!

399can = 303 US right in there

Cool.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah the fender dealer up here spends lottsa cash so thats probably why we got em already but no RR's yet man [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] soon I hope , they sold 2 RR's in the last month and we aren't even a metal town really I don't know anyone who plays Jacksons up here except for Dave and myself and Jon from the forum here every other working band or metal kid plays esp or gibsons , and some of the blues guys play fenders , but no one plays Jacksons hardly ever and you don't see any used ones much except for the odd dude who trades a old [10 years or so] dinky in for a fender or gibson [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ... but back on topic yeah I was shocked to see this in town forsure and at 399 ! the canadian list is 525 or something , and where they have the warrior jack is kinda weird hey Ron , that got me for a second lol , but on the side ? thats just fucking weird , at least it's on a angle though . //Steve

Comment

Good to hear that they're not too bad. I'll have to look into them once they get here.

Comment

That sounds pretty nice so far... if they ever make their way to Germany (lousy distribution [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) I'll have to check them out.

On the other hand, I've had enough black guitars (and still two of my three electrics are black), so if red and blue look that cheap I probably won't get one.
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Why the hell they don't make a white finish for these new js30s!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You can ask that about many Jackson models. They seem to not like white that
                much.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Imo white finish with black hardware is a kick ass combo!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor:
                    Why the hell they don't make a white finish for these new js30s!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
                      That sounds pretty nice so far... if they ever make their way to Germany (lousy distribution [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) I'll have to check them out.

On the other hand, I've had enough black guitars (and still two of my three electrics are black), so if red and blue look that cheap I probably won't get one.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they were red and blue , but I thought the colors were to bright and lipsticky looking , the blk obviously looked just like any blk guitar though lol //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
                        Good to hear that they're not too bad. I'll have to look into them once they get here.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you'll like em they play real nice , maybe today I'll go and plug one in . //Steve

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's exactly what I always think... if they offered them in white I would get one in a heartbeat!
                          On the other hand, I would like to get another KVX10 in white even more!

I've always been drooling about the white KV3 that hangs on the wall at No.1 in Hamburg since the first day I went there... but the floyd and the price tag of 899 EURO (argh WTF!!!) kept me backing away from it. And the matt chrome hardware as well.

Comment

Now that I've come to think about it, Black Mariah's white KVX10 neck-thru prototype is like one of my ultimate dream guitars...

You better keep a knife under your pillow at night, buddy! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                            j/k [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sure it will look like crap if I would refinish it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Eh, that doesn't stop SOME people around here....coughNEWCcough...heh heh [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I keed, I keeeeeed! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X