Muhahahahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muhahahahahaha

AP International supposedly does, but every time I talk to the guy in charge, he flakes out. It's almost like he doesn't want to sell to me because I'm not a company. I've got a couple of irons in the fire at the moment, but as soon as I clear a couple things up, I'm gonna try them again.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky - Get in touch with Chuck @ Kickaxe. I think he might be able to find you one.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'd rather not, I'll take my chances with AP. Thanks for the advice though.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Todd I just found out you can order the OFR 7 direct from Floyd Rose's website. The black (What I need) is 179.99 + 5.99 shipping and handling. Thought you'd like to know!

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks a lot! Those chumps at AP were going to charge me about 200 whenever they got their act together.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

No problem Todd! Unfortunately Black and Chrome are sold out for now. I have to wait a couple weeks before I order mine.

Comment

Cool. I've got to finish my Model 3 and pay off a couple other things before I tear into this 7-string.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                  X