Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding the limited run custom import.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regarding the limited run custom import.

Jack, for the KISEKAE site, visit this link:

http://www.nymphusa.com/tele

Then scroll down and click on the big banner near the middle that says "The KISEKAE Electric Guitars" and choose whatever body shape you want. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks NOTP!! Quikie, I was brought up of Set-Neck guitars and I just love them for some reason, and they have their own vibe for sure [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I have a 1995 Hamer USA Special FM and a 1986 Hamer USA Chapp Custom and they both have set-necks, but I have owned many guitars with set-necks and they are just great!! Plus, it would be super different for a Jackson guitar, eh? Jack.

Comment

All these mockups and options... I'm gonna need another tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
          Thanks NOTP!! Quikie, I was brought up of Set-Neck guitars and I just love them for some reason, and they have their own vibe for sure [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I have a 1995 Hamer USA Special FM and a 1986 Hamer USA Chapp Custom and they both have set-necks, but I have owned many guitars with set-necks and they are just great!! Plus, it would be super different for a Jackson guitar, eh? Jack.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe the jackson archtop pros and the charvel 750xl's had set instead of neck throughs.

Pete

Comment

Just doing this to tease Jack

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Bob, keep teasing-UGH!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I think the main determining factors involving the Custom Import Jackson are what options are actually available. Personally, I want a DK1 in EDS, I just can't afford one. If a MIJ Jackson could be ordered with the EMG 81/85 set and an OFR, if would be considerably more affordable than an actual DK1. The imported EDS also seems to look better....at least in the pics, I have yet to see one in real life. It is hard to find any Jackson guitars in stock around here. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's so custom that it doesn't even have any knobs... no impedence means no loss in tone!!!! YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                    It's so custom that it doesn't even have any knobs... no impedence means no loss in tone!!!! YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not to mention the Lo Pro Edge trem and the vintage style Gotohs. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But it gets the point across I guess. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

It was meant to be a OFR but it looked stupid in kisekae, and the volume looked so stupid that i went without it.

Comment

I removed the knobs on my Warrior and ran straight from the switch to the jack - screw the volume/tone crap, I want full-on raging Metal [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Besides, I use a Dunlop High-Gain volume pedal in front of my ADA, so I can back it off and get the same (or better) effect as a knob [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If I could have had my way on the LE import it would look like this. I hate that the kisakae program only has the Kluson tuners and puts that stupid string retainer on there. (or maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) anyway single push-pull pot to change between bridge and neck pup is because I never use both at the same time. Nice and clean!
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Got that right Tekky! George is da man!
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Black sharkies on a maple board. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Somewhere in the south, Newc is gettin' a stiffie! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X