Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding the limited run custom import.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Regarding the limited run custom import.

Originally posted by mm2002:
    If I could have had my way on the LE import it would look like this. I hate that the kisakae program only has the Kluson tuners and puts that stupid string retainer on there. (or maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) anyway single push-pull pot to change between bridge and neck pup is because I never use both at the same time. Nice and clean!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Dibs on this being the next import limited run.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I see we have another George Lynch fan in the house... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
        If I could have had my way on the LE import it would look like this. I hate that the kisakae program only has the Kluson tuners and puts that stupid string retainer on there. (or maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) anyway single push-pull pot to change between bridge and neck pup is because I never use both at the same time. Nice and clean!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweet! But reverse the headstock and sharks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Btw, can dealers get USA limited runs the same way as the imports?

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure they can, though the upcharges for the custom options might put such a run into custom shop price territory.

Comment

yes they can, I tried a run of like 10 1 Hum Mahogany Soloists with Matt`s Music, and we could only get about 3 people, but hey it is doable [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slash:
                Black sharkies on a maple board. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Double and triple [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RP:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Eristic:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure they can, though the upcharges for the custom options might put such a run into custom shop price territory. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmm... *has ideas* [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by slash:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Double and triple [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fourth [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Black Reverse Sharkies and Reverse Headstock would be friggin' awesome! I already love the regular one, but 3dr neckthrough setup in that would kick!

Comment

the winter camo with two hum would be nice.
                      my fav. would be a set-neck or neck-throu with a unfinished maple or better birdseyemaple neck, quilt-maple-top and reversed headstock.
                      this is my personal dream!
                      sorry, the logo should be right. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mm2002:
                        [qb] If I could have had my way on the LE import it would look like this. I hate that the kisakae program only has the Kluson tuners and puts that stupid string retainer on there. (or maybe I'm too stupid to figure it out! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) anyway single push-pull pot to change between bridge and neck pup is because I never use both at the same time. Nice and clean!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweet! But reverse the headstock and sharks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by slash:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Double and triple [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Make it a quad!
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Quad's already taken! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

You are quint...heh heh
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X