RR3R resale value for Europe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR3R resale value for Europe...

A friend of mine has one with Kahler Spyder in it, and a Tone Zone bridge/Breed neck. The guitar has a couple of nicks but is in a good shape, except that to install the Kahler (which is a Floyd model) a tech had to file off parts of the guitar so he could pull up. He hopes to get about 500 euros from it but I think it's WAY too much. The RR3 brand new sells for about 500 euros already. Anyhoo yeah, for the people in Europe, what would be a reasonable price for it? By the way if I buy it off him, it'll be witout the Kahler/DiMarzio and with the origianl Duncan Designed, as well as the JT580LP Floyd.

Re: RR3R resale value for Europe...

Well, with the Kahler and all the possible issues associated with it, I'd say 500 is way too much. Around 300 is more realistic, even with the DiMarzios in it... if he wants to sell it to you with the DDs and the 580LP for 500€, tell him he is fucking nuts. There's no way in hell he'll get that kind of money for a player-type guitar.

Comment

No, he was expecting 450 for it with the old hardware. I think it's a little much but he's convinced he'll get more from the music store.

Comment

Yeah, right. More from the music store, like they won't try to fuck him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Seriously, with the original hardware, it's a difference of 50€ to a new one... it's still crazy...

Comment

Mhmm I guess so. I'll tell him about it once he hears from the shop. He thinks he'll get more from them since there's the Kahler + DiMarzios... But well he bought it from them anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ! I'll see what they say and see what gives.

Comment

Around €300 - €350 is reasonable. It could be a bit more but €450 is way off! I'd say if you could meet in the middle and you like that guitar a lot you will agree in the end. Succes met onderhandelen! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ize

Comment

I'll just wait and see how much the shop would offer him I guess, but some new projects came up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X