Original King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original King V

My friend is wanting to sell his King V. Its from the first year they started making em. Anyone know how much these are worth so he can get a ballpark figure of how much to try to get rid of it for?

Re: Original King V

More info is definitely needed, as they're worth anywhere from $200 to $1500 depending on certain criteria, which I won't detail at this time.

Specs/info needed:
    -Pics - nice and clear
    -Physical condition (frets, tips, body, neck, head, board, binding)
    -Construction - neckthrough or bolt-on? Ebony? Rosewood? Fins? Dots? Bindind?
    -Bridge - Kahler? Trem or non trem? Floyd? Stringthrough/TOM?
    -Color?
    -Case included?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Its a trem, has the Jackson logo, and says Liscenced under Floyd Rose Pats.

Its in great shape. neck and frets look great. Body has a small chip on one of the points. Bolt on Maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. One volume knob, and 3 way toggle switch. No binding. Dot Inlays. Color is White. Is it called Alpine White now? Fitted case was included.

Serial is 305938 if it helps.

Comment

Sounds like a 93 KV Standard. Not very desireable with the dots.
        Part it out on Ebay.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cool. My friend has been wanting to know about it. He bought it when it first came out but he doesnt know what its worth right now.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
          X