dkmg body + dxmg neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dkmg body + dxmg neck

i like both guitars, but if i wanted the carved top body of the dKmg and shark inlayed neck of a dXmg, would it make sense to buy the dkmg and change the neck, or would it be cheaper to just have shark inlays imprinted on the dkmg's neck? my concern is that it would not be possible on fret 12 because of the reversed piranha inlay.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: dkmg body + dxmg neck

DXMG necks are going for around $150 on eBay. Having inlays installed also usually involves a refret... your looking at big money. Do you already have a DKMG? Ive got a DXMG neck that Im refinishing the headstock on... I might be interested in trading that for a DKMG pirahnah neck. PM me for more info if you want!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

i wasn't planning on doing this immediately, just a thought as i have to wait until next week to see if i still have a girlfriend. if i don't, i'm spending my money on something that can't bitch at me.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

ROFL.. can i use that as a signature man? that's class material
          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
          X