By george, I think he's got it.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Re: What the heck is this?

Here's a righty PS4:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

Comment

Well I'll be darned. It does look more like a PS4 than a DR10.

BUT, I thought the PS4 only came in trans finishes.

Comment

I have a righty PS-4. It is IDENTICAL to your liked guitar with three exceptions. All already alluded to.

Yours is lefty. Your single pup is missing. Mine says PERFORMER on the tip of the stock.

Regardless it's a sweet guitar. The second best one I have. My son loves it. I swear he wears that guitar for 20 hours a day. I have the action slung frighteningly low and it's a light guitar as cheap Jackson's go too.

Rock on brethren!

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone:
            JDR-94 Concept Dinky Reverse.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Also looks like the JDR-94 Concept to me. Some had the JDR-94 written on the truss rod cover with no Performer marking on the headstock. That model turned into the PS4. The only thing is it did have black hardware with the Fender-type knobs with numbers on them, and Jackson pickups instead of the Duncan Designed.

The only other guitar I can think of that had H/S/H with the Duncan Designs and the matte satin chrome hardware was the DK3, but that had a bound neck with sharkfins and regular headstock.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mixchange:
              The image posted doesn't look like my guitar. The bridge on this one is black and so are the volume pots, plus the single coil
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah, forget what I said about the chrome hardware and the DD pups... I was looking at Jeff's DR10 above, but that one doesn't even have the have H/S/H.

All signs point to yours being a PS-4 with dome knobs and just no Performer written on the headstock... same as like the imports that used to say Professional on them but don't any more.

Comment

In other words...we don't have the foggiest. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL I think it's safe to say it's a JDR Concept/PS4. I guess maybe pull the neck off and see what's written in the pocket and/or on the neck.

Comment

But if there is no performer headstock, how do you know it is a performer? Maybe lefty headstocks are different?

Comment

Working...
                    X