Jackson DK2 LE guitar info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson DK2 LE guitar info...

Hey all, we're gettin down to the last of em, if ya want one lemme know soon. there are 35 on order and most are gone. I'll tally em up at the end of the week and do a post here on the total left if any.

Also, here's what's included with them...

Special serial number in the fingerboard at last fret designating as follows...DK2LE ##,
    Certificate of Authenticity from EastonGuitars, Inc. and an EastonGuitars T-shirt-special edition.

Re: Jackson DK2 LE guitar info...

Great news about the ser. and COA KEv! I was really hoping for something like that! We all really appreciate you making this happen for us. Ya da man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I second that!
      You are truely da man!

Comment

That's Awesome!!! Thanks KEv!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Those beer mugs are full of Tequila for you!!
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sweet! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thanks Kevin for the serial # and the extras. These imports should hold their value very well.

Comment

Kevin you Rock hard dude [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thank for everything and it has been a pleasure talking with you on the phone [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Thanks KEv! I am so glad that this projecty went the way it did. I think these are going to be some VERY nice guitars. I'm glad that I could get on board and get a true treasure. You Rock KEv. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Let`s not forget Sarj, he brought the project up and was the Father of this guitar, Rock on Sarj [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Excellent work!!! That is a STEAL for a custom-spec'd guitar like that!!!

Great work you guys!!!

Anyone for a short-scale Rhoads??

Comment

Originally posted by BlizzardOfOzz:

truely
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Kudos to everyone that made this happen, and to Kevin for his great customer service [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think we should have these Limited Edition guitars more often [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ranalli:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If it has 24 frets, sharkfins and a Floyd (licensed or otherwise), then I am all for it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Chang:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ranalli:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If it has 24 frets, sharkfins and a Floyd (licensed or otherwise), then I am all for it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, well that's two!! LOL!!

Comment

man, I prefer the Short Scale too, but the Rhoads body style doesn`t agree with me, but hey it`s a great idea non the less [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BlizzardOfOzz:

truely
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're just pissed off because you can't afford one Ron [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X