Comment

Re: Jackson DK2 LE guitar info...

What guitar are we talking about here?
      Someone help me out.
      Thanks

Comment

This one:

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks Jack the Riffer.

Comment

Are you going to get one Josh? Jack.

Comment

Well dude it looks nice and all but I don't know if I would like the Maple neck, and I also don't know the price. I think I seen the price some out here but not to sure.

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BlizzardOfOzz:

truely
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're just pissed off because you can't afford one Ron [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Dave!

Comment

Well guys, I'll tell you this much, if Jackson is willing to produce a limited run of 35 imports with a special ser. # stamped on the fretboard and the dealer is willing to document this with a COA, this is going to be a very very collectable axe by anyones standards! I think the model 88s are cool, but this one will blow them away in the next 10 or 15 years. That's just my prediction. We'll have to wait and see.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I was thinking about the graphics idea I had and wonder if it would kill the value in a year or two? I decided that if I get it done it will be the crossed swords. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

actually, that would rock with Warren's French Writing graphic! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by ranalli:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Leo Chang:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ranalli:

Anyone for a short-scale Rhoads??
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If it has 24 frets, sharkfins and a Floyd (licensed or otherwise), then I am all for it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, well that's two!! LOL!! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That should be the next JCF Limited Edition Jackson [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X