Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Jackson and New To This Forum

Hi all,

I bought my son a DKMG about 2 mos ago -awesome - and I found a close out DKMGT on M-Friend about a week ago and bought it for me. I'm not sure if it's allowed to tell what I paid but you can go to the site and do a search on Jackson -super deal!

Like I said, AWESOME. Prolly the finest guitar I've ever played. I don't know why I waited so long to get one!

They just feel "right" when I pick em up. I like the slender neck, very fast. I always had FRs before but I gotta tell ya this hardtail stays in tune, and I bend the crap out of the strings!

The Hzs speak for themselves. Prolly the best sounding pups I've ever heard. Sooo clear yet saturated. I love it.

I love the look of it too. It's the carved archtop one. I plan on getting a FR model sometime and using this one for a backup or to detune.

I can't seem to put it down. Thanks to Jackson, and thanks to the guys who keep this forum going. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

bob

Re: First Jackson and New To This Forum

Sounds like you've been bitten by the Jackson/Charvel bug ! Congrats, and welcome to the forum shredhed [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats, and welcome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats, and welcome! And pics are a requirement, so where are they? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome aboard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've always loved Jacksons but for some stupid reason I didn't buy my first until last Feb. Now I have a DK-2, Kelly with a DK-1 neck, 2 RR1's, 2 Fusions, and a Kelly Star. Great guitars, am I due for another? YES! (750XL).

Comment

Welcome aboard and yes, we need pics!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

OK, I'll get some pics but I have to go to the hospital early for a family member who's having surgery, but I'll get some on here soon as I can.

bob

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! Hope everything went well with your family member's surgery. Congrats on the DKMGT. Almost bought one of those myself, but a different Jackson came along that I had to have, so I'm waiting on that to arrive. Enjoy, and have fun! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Welcome to JCF! And I'm glad you're digging your DKMGT. Just wait untill you get to try out some of the higher end ones like the USA Select series, then you'll be hooked to Jackson/Charvel for sure. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      -Janne

Comment

Working...
                      X