94 Dinky XL - Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Dinky XL - Finished

Well, I still might change the pickups in it, but here she is.

Click here for all the pics

Dark Metallic Blue.
    New Parts:
    Gold Floyd Rose II
    Gold Jackson tuners
    Gold Knobs
    Cosmo Chrome Locking Washers (BC Rich)

Matt

Re: 94 Dinky XL - Finished

yumpin' yiminiy! Didn't she dress up purty? You'll have to give up your beer-guzzlin' ways when you play her out and act all respectable 'n' that. She's too nice now for that sort of lowbrow behaviour. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

You'll have to give up your beer-guzzlin' ways
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would quit drining beer if I could find a quicker way to get alcohol in my system.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> You'll have to give up your beer-guzzlin' ways
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would quit drining beer if I could find a quicker way to get alcohol in my system.

Matt
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tequila works faster [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Love the Dinky bro!!

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Man, I think Gold hardware looks fantastic on Black or Black Cherry or Maroon, awsome dude [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
            Man, I think Gold hardware looks fantastic on Black or Black Cherry or Maroon, awsome dude [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Or in this case, dark metallic blue [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes that color also [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
              X