Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE3 still not here yet. dealer don't know why

I ordered my KE3 EDS 21 days ago.

They told me it'd be here in 2 to 3 weeks...

I called today for status and they said it's still on order, and guessed that the guitar wasn't stocked by Jackson at the time I ordered, and could even be in the process of being made right now. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anybody have inside information on this? Or anyone experiencing the same thing with an import order?

Re: KE3 still not here yet. dealer don\'t know why

Looks like you ordered from the type of dealer who doesn't list stuff by in-stock items, but what he can order from the company itself after a customer order has been take. For US models that's to be expected for the most part, but for imports I hate that.

The only thing I can think of is to either wait it out or look around for someone with what you want in stock.

Comment

Who was the dealer? Was it an online dealer? If so, lemme know so I can cross them off my shopping list... LOL!
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

waiting for my RR-3 since november... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys.

I ordered from a big chain dealer in Toronto Canada...

Svart you've been waiting since November? No kidding... Damn... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Unfortunately, order times are often approximate in the music gear business,
            but the bright side is that that guitar will be SO worth the wait! The waiting is the hardest part though.

Wait! Somebody already said that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yeah, ordered it november 12th 2003, still no guitar... the only progress I made about knowing the whereabouts or deliverydate is because I keep on bugging my dealer up to the point where he has nightmares when he even sees my name... it was eventually gonna be may when it came through, but if all goes well I should have it within two weeks from now (gotta see this to believe it after all the sh!t...)

edited some typo's

Comment

MT, I think we got the situation straightened out with the dealer in Canada for you.

Comment

Cool, who's "we"? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yap! seems like they have!

Thank you very much again!

Great forum, some great people here [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

My friends black RR-3 is due for delivery next friday (he ordered it a week before me). Finally some result... that's how bad distribution is in Europe... last week they said they didn't even knew where the damn critter was...
                      ---------------
                      edited a typo (as usual)

Comment

Impressive, my friend's black RR-3 actually was delivered last friday [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] the hardshell case he ordered with it was nowhere to be seen though, arriving next week probably is said... getting hope again to actually see that CS rr-3 I ordered...

Comment

Working...
                        X