New Jackson Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson Owner

Hey Jackson Fans. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] I'm a new Jackson owner. I bought a beautiful new DKMG Black Forest with a hard case at my local guitar shop. It's the fourth guitar I've owned after my first guitar which was a cheap Ibanez Les Paul copy, then a Squier Affinity Strat and Squier Acoustic.

I've listened to all kinds of music but I play mostly Hard Rock/Metal. Everything from AC/DC to Queensryche. I've been playing as a hobby for quite a few years. Times in the past I've been frustrated with some of my progress and put my Axes and Amps up in the closet for a little while. This last so called "pause" in my playing lasted three years!! I don't plan on doing that again, but you never know!
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: New Jackson Owner

Welcome to the JCF!
    Now, the first rule is: Show us pics of the guitar! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Working on that right now. Give me a few minutes. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BleedMetal:
        Hey Jackson Fans. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] I'm a new Jackson owner. I bought a beautiful new DKMG Black Forest with a hard case at my local guitar shop. It's the fourth guitar I've owned after my first guitar which was a cheap Ibanez Les Paul copy, then a Squier Affinity Strat and Squier Acoustic.

I've listened to all kinds of music but I play mostly Hard Rock/Metal. Everything from AC/DC to Queensryche. I've been playing as a hobby for quite a few years. Times in the past I've been frustrated with some of my progress and put my Axes and Amps up in the closet for a little while. This last so called "pause" in my playing lasted three years!! I don't plan on doing that again, but you never know!
        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool man ! don't get discouraged though , always try different stuff , always write your own stuff as well as playing the covers that you like cause your creativity is what makes you keep comeing back day after day . welcome to the forum dude ... wheres your pics lol //Steve

Comment

Pictures of my new DKMG Black Forest. (Japanese Import)

... and in hard shell case.

Pretty HUH??

Comment

Sweet!! Nice Choice and welcom also [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Nice guitar. The Jackson is going to keep you from getting frustrated IMO. I love mine so much I play just to feel it!
              Welcome to the forum! This place kicks ass [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . If you ever get discouraged again ask these guys for some advice, there is tons of knowledge out here. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice axe there Bro!! Welcome to the family [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet looking guitar and welcome to the forum. It is a great place to learn everything about Jackson/Charvel guitars.

Comment

Nice guitar, I been thinking of getting one too.
                    Welcome to the board [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

hey bro,
                      nice axe you got there! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice..
                        congrats.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Very nice color! Congrats [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a really cool finish! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice axe man, Iv'e been trying to work out some Queensryche tunes myself but I'm pretty much a newbie so it sounds like crap. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X