• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILLER KELLY ALERT!

http://www.americanmusical.com/item-...brand-131.html

Trip.Fuckin.Out [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: KILLER KELLY ALERT!

Cool camo. I have a question though. Is that cloth covering or painted? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] j/k Newc
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thats one badd ass Kelly! Gotta love that finish.

Don

Comment

Nice price too,plus the painted headstock looks killer! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Change of heart..... sorta. Put it on a Dinky body and I'd buy it in a heartbeat. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Dayum that looks sweet. You're right Evol.. headstock IS nice! I oughta buy it as a momento of my time here in Kuwait...hmmmmm... naaaaaaah! I wanna try to forget this damn place. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

That looks nice, but it needs to have black hardware. Then they couldn't keep them in stock [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey... that looks like the same type of finish that's on the NAMM 04 DK-AT Camo Ranger that's hanging on my wall for sale!

Matt
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

damn [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] if it was neckthru id be all over it
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
                    damn [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] if it was neckthru id be all over it
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DITTO [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice, and I'm glad to see one more Jackson with a matching head finish. If it had binding I'd be all over it.

Comment

yep, add Black hardware-black binding= Cool [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Black hardware is easy to come by. Binding can be "cheated" with paint or tape [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Neckthrough vs bolt-on is a tired argument - buy one and be happy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Links dead? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
                              Links dead? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X