X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KILLER KELLY ALERT!

Originally posted by Dave:
    Links dead? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">same problem... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

kevin
    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Awesome finish

(Pic if you can't acces the page)

Comment

thats so very rad hey guys ! is it some custom run like that dk2 some of you guys are getting ? //Steve

Comment

It's not a custom run, and just an exclusive finish to a certain retailer.

Comment

nice [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin' Thunder:
              Guess I'm the odd one out here. Love Kelly's, hate camo! Maybe it was all the years wearing it. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rollin' Thunder as a screen name and years of wearing camo [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Nam vet ?

Comment

that is SICK!

Comment

I love that finish [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] very cool

Wolf

Comment

Guess I'm the odd one out here. Love Kelly's, hate camo! Maybe it was all the years wearing it. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                    How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

Originally posted by IommiChild:
                      that is SICK!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But there's one piece of tiny fine print y'all should read...

In Stock : NO

Comment

What guitar? All I see i a fretboard. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by VanOsbourne:
                          What guitar? All I see i a fretboard. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

all i say is:
                            if it had black hardware i´d really really love it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            cool camo

Comment

This seems the place to ask this question.
                              I am pondering what finish to put on the kelly sitting in front of me.I thought desert camo but then again maybe a Vietnam era inspired tiger stripe with a 101st recondo school graphic.Or paint it to match the Rowen Robertson RHY dinky I'm doing right now.How about some input because it will probably be offered for sale in the classifieds when its done. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by KidPredator:
                                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by IommiChild:
                                that is SICK!
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But there's one piece of tiny fine print y'all should read...

In Stock : NO
                                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">probably waiting till they got 35 orders for em lol //Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X