• Show
Clear All

Re: Dinky ID help, yes another

Bottom horn is cut away like a fusion.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty:
      Have as anyone seen one of these before? I was told it was a Limited Edition Mahogany body. I think its about 3-4 years old althought the serial number starts with 96. Satin hardware, low profile trem, Duncan design pups. Any ideas?
      full
      body
      Thanks in advance
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">its a dk3 mahog body and I have never seen one before except in the catalog 99 I think , cool pics ! nice axe , I had a blk alder one for years //Steve

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by scotty:
        [QB] Have as anyone seen one of these before? I was told it was a Limited Edition Mahogany body. I think its about 3-4 years old althought the serial number starts with 96. Satin hardware, low profile trem, Duncan design pups. Any ideas?
        fullsorry it is a dr3 mahog , they were the only dr3s that had mounting rings . and it's in the 99 catalog . anyway lol time for work see ya //Steve

Comment

Cool, I believe found the 99' broucher you where talking about. web page
          Thanks guys [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Cool, I believe found the 99' broucher you where talking about. web page
            Thanks guys [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah thats her the second one in from the left of the page . that page is really dark hey ? //Steve

Comment

broucher you where
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X