New guitar today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New guitar today

Well, I just shut down my computer and rebooted, it's still blurry. Maybe it's not on your end. Anyone else see this?!? Maybe there's a ghost in my computer. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks, I really like this thing, and the HZ's aren't as bad as I thought. Love the Archtop [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . Toejam, what browser are you using? Sounds like some weird stuff going on. Try mozilla firefox [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Toe, it probably looks blurry to you because you are used to looking at your own pics. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        (Sorry, if I didn't say it, Ron would have.)

Nice guitar BTW.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

LOL @ Jack! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The pic is fine today. Very strange. I'm using AOL. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Toejam,
            Sometimes the avatars get blurry on my monitor when I scroll through a page. After a refresh all is in focus again. Maybe the same thing is going on with your computer. A refresh may fix it...at least until you scroll again. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
              Toe, it probably looks blurry to you because you are used to looking at your own pics. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              (Sorry, if I didn't say it, Ron would have.)

Nice guitar BTW.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bwahaha! Either that, or Joe is "hittin' the sauce" again!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Those inlays look great!

Hot!

Comment

That guitar looks great. I might have to get a DKMG now as well. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BleedMetal:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why is the pic blurry? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">are you changing to the floyd to an OFR??

Comment

Very nice guitar, enjoy!

Comment

AOL has an option to speed up image loading by compressing them, with a loss in quality. My dad's computer is set up like that, and it only does it on some pics.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice axe dude. I was pleasan
                          I had a DKMGT in Trans Black but sold it recently ...
                          Have now ordered a DKMGT in Trans Red and a DKMGTFF, which I will then swap the necks over. I love these guitars!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy:
                            My DKMG arrived today from Mr. Easton. Very nice I must say. The HZ's will be taking a trip soon, but everything else seems great. Here's a pic.
                            DKMGTFF
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nice guitar hey ? we got one of those up here right now the neck is kinda fat on it though the one up here anyway . and hey I'll snag those hz's off ya if ya are gonna gut her . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve: [/qb]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nice guitar hey ? we got one of those up here right now the neck is kinda fat on it though the one up here anyway . and hey I'll snag those hz's off ya if ya are gonna gut her . //Steve [/QB][/QUOTE]
                              The neck on mine is pretty thin and fast actually. I prefer it to my DK2. Steve, right now the HZ's are O.K. with me. I wasn't sure at first, but they're not too shaby. I'll let you know if I do something though.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy:
                                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve:
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nice guitar hey ? we got one of those up here right now the neck is kinda fat on it though the one up here anyway . and hey I'll snag those hz's off ya if ya are gonna gut her . //Steve [/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The neck on mine is pretty thin and fast actually. I prefer it to my DK2. Steve, right now the HZ's are O.K. with me. I wasn't sure at first, but they're not too shaby. I'll let you know if I do something though. [/QB][/QUOTE]
                                yeah they are nice hey [pickups] try em next to the emg 81 they are real similar in tone . I still want to try the emg hz h4 ones cause emg say they are the passive version of the 81 witch should sound cool . anyway nice guitar dude ! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X