**Admin Edit**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Admin Edit**

Posts seeking gear is for the classifieds. You are a Junior Member, therefore the classifieds are closed to you. Please do not try to circumvent the rules.

[ April 14, 2004, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Re: **Admin Edit**

Sorry my bad. Duly noted.

Comment

D'oh.....busted..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Duh', gee Tennessee.....does this sticky thing apply to me....well gollee....surprise, surprise, surprise [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"What about the ranger Yogi?"

"Well... F*ck the Ranger Boo-Boo!!!"

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

But Yogi [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
            Duh', gee Tennessee.....does this sticky thing apply to me....well gollee....surprise, surprise, surprise [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
              "What about the ranger Yogi?"

"Well... F*ck the Ranger Boo-Boo!!!"

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                D'oh.....busted..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Duh', gee Tennessee.....does this sticky thing apply to me....well gollee....surprise, surprise, surprise [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] SHAZAM!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by derail:
                  Posts seeking gear is for the classifieds. You are a Junior Member, therefore the classifieds are closed to you. Please do not try to circumvent the rules.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like derail got derailed. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                    Sounds like derail got derailed. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ba dum PSH!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This brings up an interesting question I have. I understand the reasoning for not allowing a Junior member to post in the classifieds to *sell* equipment, but what about *buying* equipment. If the main reasoning is so that a new member isn't just here to sell his/her equipment and no one really knows him/her and it protects everyone, then all the seller has to do is say, "You'll get your equipment when I get my money," etc. Just curious [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] .

And yes, I am a junior member, so I don't want to break the rules. The main reason I'm asking is that I have no equipment to sell, but am interested in buying some stuff eventually. I may never buy from the classifieds, but just want to know if that is even an option, or do I wait until my post minimum is reached?

*Admins feel free to move this post where appropriate. Thanks.

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

We have stated many times before that this rule is not perfect. But with that said, what it is designed to do is force all members to post a certain amount on the board. The minimum that we (the Admins) have set is what we feel will give the established members something to research when determining if they want to do business with another member.

Until we figure exactly how to lock them out, the Classifieds section is off limits to Junior Members and we are policing it.

So sit back, have a brew (glass of water, tea, whatever), and get to know the members of this Community. It could help you in the long run.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Noe Pacheco:
                          (18 posts in 7 months)
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"We hardly knew ye, Johnny!" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Noe Pacheco:
                            (18 posts in 7 months)
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"We hardly knew ye, Johnny!" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly. I visit the forum about once every two days or so, sometimes more. I've posted questions and had them answered. You guys rock [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . I am a newbie player and don't have much to contribute as far as info goes, but I certainly do absorb a lot from here. Like I said, I may never buy anything from the classifieds, but you never know. I think I'll have that brew now. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That reminds of a favorite Comic Book Guy line:

"Usually I dispense the insults rather than absorb them" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X