X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **Admin Edit**

Originally posted by RacerX:
    That reminds of a favorite Comic Book Guy line:

"Usually I dispense the insults rather than absorb them" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love that one. Hahahahahah!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As for Noe Pacheco, an easy way to boost your post count while contributing significantly to the forum is to run a search for something interesting, and if nothing pops up, make a topic about it and ask insightful questions. It really gets the community (JCF Brotherhood, as I like to call it, because it truly is one [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ) interested and thinking, and everybody learns something new. I've had a lot of posts over a long period of time and I'd like to think that I lend a helping hand whenever possible (like this post, for example), but I still ask strange "insightful" questions about the existence of a 12-string Floyd Rose trem and the like. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
      I've had a lot of posts over a long period of time and I'd like to think that I lend a helping hand whenever possible
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And we're happy to let you think that, if it shuts you up for a little while [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

At least NOTP is more than "Aussie comedic relief"! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

well, someone has to provide relief to Aussie Comedians.... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Wah wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I TOTALLY do that "Wah wah wah WAAAAAHHHHHH" thing in real life. I think I'll start doing "Bah dum PSSSHHHHH" as well. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

5 more posts to be out of junior member status...

Its 50 posts to be out of Junior member status right??

Comment

Right

Comment

how about the gold JCF Member status?? 1000 posts??

Comment

Comment

and 9000 for the soon-to-be "Absolute Loser" moniker..
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ..well, we wouldn't want Ron to think he's unappreciated.

Comment

Working...
                            X