Soloist Pro arrived today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloist Pro arrived today!

hey gang...it got here. And thankfully in one piece! (no case)
    But hey...I'm not gonna b|tch for $350.00

Pics to follow shortly. It's boogered with electronically, but the guitar itself in is excellent condition with minimal wear. Binding has yellowed very nicely (I happen to like that)
    Coolest thing was in was perfectly in tune when I unwarapped it. So this one holds it's own against being banged around too! It could use a setup...looks like it hasn't been played in a while. Strings are dead, and the action is a bit high. But all is good otherwise. I'm gonna do her up with an OFR and a set of EMG's

BTW...anyone have a spare chainsaw case they wouldn't mind parting with?

Re: Soloist Pro arrived today!

And finally...the pics!
    <center>

</center>

[ April 19, 2004, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Sorry for the size...Admins...can I get a resize? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice one! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nice guitars!! really!!!
          and a nice home you built'em too!! they seem to feel comfortable there... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

what's that weirdo shape called on the far right?
          doesn't look standart to me...

you are an US-guy aren't you? I've got an older charvel chainsaw case, but I think the shipping will be too expensive...
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Micha,

That's my custom shop Deathwarrior on the far right. Yeah..the home is only temporary...as I'm still looking for a place to move to. I'll probably be out of here by early in the coming week.

But thanks...and and thanks too for the offer on the chainsaw case..but yeah..it would probably be a little more than I'm looking to spend..shipping-wise.

Thanks too Joe! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet! Nice one, Ken [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I put EMGs in mine, and I think I wired the dual battery system wrong - one of them is dead I think, because when I switch to the singles on a Crunch/Lead channel, I get a very nice sparkly clean [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, it works for me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I've got white EMGs (81/SA/SA) in mine but I'm thinking of going with a black Duncan set and Gold OFR/hardware instead of the black on black. Maybe add a graphic/decal to it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have a Charvel 650xl with Jackson active pups and you have a Jackson Pro with Charvel active pups, that is some wierd and wild stuff. Seriously great axe man!

Chuck
                "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Way cool! I have a set of Jackson actives for sale if you want to do it right! Nice score anyway [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet guitar, enjoy!

Comment

nice guitars [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Somebody likes black guitars! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congratulations man! Sweet axes! I just have a word of warning if you plan to replace the Schaller Floyd with a OFR.

The back locking pins of the OFR are a bit longer than the Schallers. And since the trem recess is cut out for a Schaller Floyd, the longer locking pins of the OFR will lie(is that how spell it?) against the body outside of the recess, preventing you to pull up on the trem.

That Soloist is sweet [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice score! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            i wouldn´t change the schaller trem to an OFR. both systems are high quality made, and the OFR is made by schaller too. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                            i own 4 guitars with the schaller and 3 with the OFR, no big differences.
                            did you ever try a dimarzio evolution? forget the emgs and try an evolution! i put one in my soloist archtop, amazing sound!

Comment

Frankencat, you have an email

Comment

Working...
                              X