picture of a jackson dinky amber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture of a jackson dinky amber

hello everyone... i just bought a left handed jackson dk2 japan model lefty......trans amber finish.......from southpaw guitars...........does anyone have a good picture of this guitar??........if so please send it to me are post it....

also what do you guys think of these floyd type tremolos
    on ebay selling for49.00 to 59.00?..........they have no name but look heavy duty........

btw....i was going to the ibanez forum....but after having two 1570L guitars in the last year....and both of them having neck problems im moving to jackson hoping for a better built guitar for the money [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: picture of a jackson dinky amber

Originally posted by vaughn:
    on ebay selling for49.00 to 59.00?..........they have no name but look heavy duty........
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would avoid them like the plague. Apart from the Schaller Floyd, I haven't played one licensed copy that didn't have issues of some kind.

Welcome to the forum! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

thanks

im kinda bummed to read a original floyd doesnt fit the dk- model....

but i won a lefty jackson body off ebay for 25 bucks painted black and its already routed for a floyd...guess ill start building one.......ive been looking at warmoth for a neck....there kinda pricy though,,,,,,,if anyone knows a good place to get a neck please post thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by vaughn:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would avoid them like the plague. Apart from the Schaller Floyd, I haven't played one licensed copy that didn't have issues of some kind.

Welcome to the forum! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, let me ask you here, because I don't want to waste a single answer with one new subject.

How's with the Flodys that come with new import Jacksons? Are they any good?
        Well, I use DXMG with JT 580, so I was thinking if this was also a plague.

Thanks!

Comment

hello.....as far as i know the dk comes with a 580 low profile tremolo........shouldnt be any better or worse than the one you have.......

Comment

I have the dk2 in trans-amber you speak of, but as a righty. Very nice guitar. No problems with the JT580. The JT500 is the cheaper version. Goodluck with it. There are tons of pictures of it out there on the net.

There is another Ebay listing currently;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Comment

thanks..........i got the guitar it plays nicer than both 1570l ibanezs i have owned

SouthPaw guitars had it setup for me for free.........no fret buzz anywhere to be found. A FIRST For Me......i used to own a lefty jackson stealth and always thought it has a better tone than my (ibanez basswood) the notes had more sting on the Jackson...............same for my new jackson it must be the alder wood

Comment

Originally posted by vaughn:
                im kinda bummed to read a original floyd doesnt fit the dk- model....
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Errr...who told you that? I don't see why it wouldn't fit. There's no point in buying another JT580 and put in there. Go for an OFR. I'm thinking it should fit with only some minor modifications to the guitar.

Comment

hello........it came with the 580 low profile trem....i was browsing around the forum here
                  and came across people saying a orf wouldnt fit...... but thanks i still may buy one and see for myself

Comment

hello........it came with the 580 low profile trem....i was browsing around the forum here
                    and came across people saying a orf wouldnt fit...... but thanks i still may buy one and see for myself

Comment

Working...
                    X