• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordered a DK2 in eerie dess today

from music123.com

let me say, they had it for $520

i told them guitarexpress had it for $470

they knocked the price all the way down to $450

all i had to do was ask what their best price would be compared the guitarexpess

didnt even really haggle [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

damn thats great customer service

its gonna take a week or 2 though cuz they are waiting on their shipment from jackson

was thinking about a warrior or an EDS rhoads, but i figured i dont anything close to a dinky yet, so why not

Re: ordered a DK2 in eerie dess today

Next time just call Kevin at easton guitars, will save you some time and money.

.. In fact why don't you give him a ring and see what he can do, you could always cancel your other order since you're waiting anyway. Whatever floats your boat though.

Comment

Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I've got a DK2 in EDS also. I got mine off a board member though but it is in perfect condition! I'm talking all that was wrong with it was a cracked pickup ring. Budman hooked me up with an aluminum one now it could pass as being brand new, looks badass with everything chrome IMO. BTW mine has a screamin demon in the bridge and it kicks ass! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

hell yeah i cant wait

reason i ordered it from Music123 is because thats whose credit card i have (my only other card is a Sears card LOL)

my friend ordered a Line 6 head from the same place and they forgot to bill his card

FREEBIE! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ChlorineRR4:
          hell yeah i cant wait

reason i ordered it from Music123 is because thats whose credit card i have (my only other card is a Sears card LOL)

my friend ordered a Line 6 head from the same place and they forgot to bill his card

FREEBIE! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How come stuff like that never happens to me [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] . Hopefully you get a free guitar.

Comment

i hope so too LOL

i doubt it but stranger things have happened

if i do get it for free i will be kicking myself for not ordering a RR3 or SL3 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X