Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DKMG vs KH-202!!!

Hi friends,

I wonder if anybody has played with DKMG and ESP KH-202! I need uour comment abought them. I have tried to find neck dimention of KH-202 but seems that ESP does not like to put this in their website!!!
    please give me your opinion abou them please. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: DKMG vs KH-202!!!

yeah i played them both in a guitarshop trough a line6 flextone III

it seems to me they ask more for the kh202 because it's got kirk's name on it.
    kinda evrything on the jackson seemed better to me, the neck was faster and more comfortable, it sounded better , bridge seemed a little more stable and the jackson looks better IMO
    offcourse , this is just my opinion

Comment

Thanks for your help,
      does KH-202 have a thicker neck? can you compare it with on of Jackson's gears neck?

Comment

The KH might possibl have a thicker neck, but I have never had the oportiunity to play them both together.

TBH go with whatever you prefer if you can get somewhere to try them do it.

I like the DXMG, just didnt like the reverse head does not suit the jackson headstock at all!

cheers, owain

Comment

get the ESP/LTD..

Comment

"Reverse headstocks are cool" Jackson has been doing them for many years, suits their "style" very well.

All that aside, since you asked about the DKMG and not the DXMG, the DKMG is a great guitar.

Much better value.

Besides, everyone knows the only ESPs worth a damm are the ones from the mid 80ies.. you know, the ones that say..KRAMER. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X