Jackson JDR question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JDR question

Hello, im new to the forums, and i just got a jackson jdr concept series used for 240 dollars, i hope i did a good deal because here in brazil a brand new jdr is almost 600 dollars...
    The serial number of mine is 9600449 and i wish to know from you guys if this one is a good guitar considering im a beginner(almost 8 months playing now)
    Thanks in advance [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson JDR question

Personally, I think that the JDR-94 Concept and its "twin", the PS-4 Performer, were a couple of Jackson's best mid-priced guitars at the time. The Pro models were already starting to get stripped down a bit, and getting a H-S-H pickup layout AND a reverse headstock is something that they haven't offered since. Cool guitars in my book.
    sigpic

Comment

I've got a JDR94. The pickups could be better, but other than that it's an outstanding value for the money. Fast neck, properly working trem unit and with some hotter PUs that thing really screams. I like it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I really liked the neck but the trem doesnt seem to be great thing, do you how much would it cost me to exchange the bridge for a OFR ?

Comment

I think the JDR from Baum feels cheap [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          But it seems like it is a good guitar for the money.

Comment

No idea how much an OFR costs in Brazil, but you should be able to obtain a black one for something around 175$, give or take a few.

Comment

Thanks man, i was wanting to know because where i live doesnt sell it, i'll have to travel to get it installed

Comment

Working...
              X