RR7 Fate or Blind Luck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR7 Fate or Blind Luck.

Ok here is the skinny, I have been selling off evrything in the classifieds & on Evilbay as of late to down size the collection. Everything has finally been sold as of today. So I go to GC to get some strings & this new Wha from Ibanez, that I've been eyeing lately. Some dude walks in with a guitar I've been looking for for over a year now.
    Thats right an RR7 in near mint condition.
    The candy metalic blue with chrome satin parts.
    GC only offers him 200 bucks for it.
    He notices I had Baums new Jackson Warrior pro at the Guitar techs desk & asked a couple of questions about it. He tells me his story about the offer from GC. He says he would let it go for 300 with the case. So I reach into my wallet count out 300 bucks BAAMM! I finally have my Jackson 7 string that I've been wanting. Good thing I use to be a MGR there or I think they would have thrown my ass to the curb for the instore buy. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: RR7 Fate or Blind Luck.

Congrats,nice score bro.I need to vent about GC.I also went today to pick up some cables,and took a look around for a hopeful good used score.They had a used Charvel model 6 in white and a Model 5FX in firecrackle,listed at $750 each.I asked the guy if he was serious about the asking price and he looked at me like I had 3 heads.I understand it's a business and they are there to make money but it's a shitty deal when a guy down on his luck has to unload his axe dirt cheap and then they mark it up 500%.Just ranting,congrats again bro!

Comment

Hey as a former 2 time department manager & assis. operation MGR from GC. I hope anyone in the south Fl. area can forgive me for some of the shit I had to do there. According to GC's Guidelines. Yeah it's worth this though, yeah so offer him this so we can make twice or 3 times what we put into a street buy. It sucks I had to work at the most corrupt store in the chain as well. Any of you GC guys on here I'm sure you heard of store 771 in Kendall. Admins if I have crossed some sort of line with my rant & opinions , let me know! So far I'm not aware of it.
      As for anybody who is a member here & is a GC employee, everybody has to work. Just remeber what it felt like when you were on the other side of that counter.

I think I'll go back to my bottle of Grand Ma now [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.:
        It sucks I had to work at the most corrupt store in the chain as well. Any of you GC guys on here I'm sure you heard of store 771 in Kendall.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Start a new thread and spill it! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X