Serial number info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial number info

Anybody here knows where i can find info about serial numbers of import jacksons ?
    specially this one, 9600449
    i wanna know more about my axe, like the year it was made and that kind of stuff

Re: Serial number info

i see... its a jdr concept series, those ones are still in production doesnt it ?
    and please can you tell me how you know by the serial number thats was made in japan and that it is a bolt on ?

Comment

All concept series were made in Japan.All were bolt on and were made in 93 thru 94.6 digit serial numbers indicate Asian mfg.Entry level guitars.I think they are great guitars for the money,very cheap to buy in the USA.I know of 3 in my area that are under $200.00.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks Richard
        i just got mine for 270 dollars, a new one here is around 600.

Comment

There is no such info source. About all we can tell from that serial, is that it's a bolt-on guitar produced in Japan. To narrow the timeframe down further, you'd have to know what model it is, and between which years that model was produced.

Comment

To be more precise regarding the serial:

A seven digit number starting with 9, is a japanese bolt-on. The japanese neckthroughs do not have the leading 9, and thus have a six digit number.

A longer serial starting with 10, indicates either korean or indian make. And no Jackson neck-thrus were produced in those two countries as far as I know, so they'd all be bolt-on guitars.

Comment

Thanks 'bane I ment 7 digit for jap bolt ons......my bad.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

My Jsx-94 serial is #9302573. I love the J-series Jacksons. The neck is really thin. I also like the Jdr-94's with H/S/H config. and the JDX's are H/S/S and have a tele-style bridge plate.

Some pics of my JSX-94.
                LINK

[ May 28, 2004, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Gary Powell ]

Comment

Cool man, mine is a jdr, H/S/H config, and i really enjoyed the thin neck, first time with an arch top guitar, i love it =D

Comment

Working...
                  X