Jackson dealers in UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson dealers in UK?

To be honest it's even better than I imagined it would be, I expected quality but it is superb. Okay, it's "only" a DXMG and I'm sure a Soloist would knock it for six but compared to my £650 Ibanez it's way better. The neck is better, not just in playability terms but also in build quality.

What guitar are you currently playing ozzuk1?

Comment

***** ! You've got black tremolo bar, but I've got a chrome one!

Fuck you! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nice buy and killer guitar. The legacy of the DXMG increases. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Replace those pickups. Now! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.mobisux.com/album/data/3257/1251618.JPG

Here's mine. Now with EMG 81 in bridge and EMG 85 in neck. A perfect combination for me.

Comment

I currently own a ESP/LTD M-202 which I just ordered an EMG 81/60 set for it, also I have a King V KVX10 that sits ont the stand looking good.

I will hopefully be getting an RG 1550 just feels so nice.

I have tried the DXMG aswell which I plan to get in Gun Metal Grey aswell! after a new amp.

A RR-3 aswell hopefully if I get a job, I will have more cash to buy the guitar's and amp.

Cheers, Owain

Comment

Anyone has the pic of GMG DXMG?
          And the Nuclear Yellow. I think that was a limitied run. Anyone owns it?

Comment

here ya go I searched quite hard for this looks awesome now I am definaely getting one or two in both colours!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] DXMG GMG
            Cheers owain

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:

Nice buy and killer guitar. The legacy of the DXMG increases. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Replace those pickups. Now! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Here's mine. Now with EMG 81 in bridge and EMG 85 in neck. A perfect combination for me.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm going to wait a bit before replacing the pickups, I need to buy a new amp first so that takes priority. Was it much of a job to replace the HZ's with the 81/85's?

How comes you have a chrome bar and not a black one, did it come with the DXMG?

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1:
                I currently own a ESP/LTD M-202...
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you find the ESP to play? My brother is looking at a KH-502, our local music shop has one in stock. He had a play last week and wants me to take a look on Wednesday to see what I think also.. it will be interesting to see how it compares to my DXMG.

As for GMG, I'm not sure it does enough justice to the guitar.. that reverse headstock, sharkies and black hardware just scream out for black!

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> It's "Road Hazard Yellow"..

Comment

Well most ESP's over 400 are really good, the KH 502 is quite good, the only thiong I dislike is the hardware and the 12th fret inlay looks better on the 24th like the KH-202, and 602, the only bad thing is the neck is painted.

but I love my ESP getting some EMG's to make it better, then possibly a Schaller floyd rose.

But I'd prefer the Gun metal Grey, kinda looks like my ESP.

Cheers, Owain

Comment

Originally posted by riddlermarc:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Immortal:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm going to wait a bit before replacing the pickups, I need to buy a new amp first so that takes priority. Was it much of a job to replace the HZ's with the 81/85's?

How comes you have a chrome bar and not a black one, did it come with the DXMG?
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No. The pickups replacement was sort of fun. This was the first time I have installed active pickups and it was amusing.

You will have to replace also the wires, because actives comes with the extra wire, that is used for battery power.
                      I think I still have some old schematics (2 active hums, 1 vol and 1 tone). I can send them to you, if you want.

Yes, it came with chrome bar.

Comment

Originally posted by riddlermarc:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Immortal:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> It's "Road Hazard Yellow".. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, this one looks so sweet to me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry about the false color information. I think someone owns an RR, that has nuclear yellow finish (and I think he will post a pic of it, when he will notice me saying this, because he/she does it all of the time when the yellow RR gets mentioned). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ June 14, 2004, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Immortal ]

Comment

Hmm, that DXMG just looks like a big banana to me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'm going to stick with the HZ's at the moment, I don't have the time to swap them out and knowing my luck I'd just knacker it up anyway!

Comment

Yeah unless your kirk hammet you don't need EMG's straight away.

But they aren't hard to isntall, and there are loads of wiring diagrams on EMG.com.

Cheers, Owain

Comment

Working...
                            X