finally got it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got it

just got me dx10d in the mail yesterday. got it from music123 for $250 brand new!! i luv this thing. plays so nice and has a really nice easy to play neck. gotta get it into have it setup though. actions a bit high, but i wanted to ask, i did not get a warranty card or info with it. i couldnt find anything really on jacksons website. how do i register this bad boy?? thanx in advance.

Re: finally got it

You could contact the seller and ask him to send the card. If it is any consolation to you, I have never registered any new guitar for warranty.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Congrats on the guitar! I should think that the seller should be able to assist with getting a warranty card.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Pics [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

pricks, their saying to go to jackson. guess i'll see if i can e-mail them somehow. i was also kinda curious, will switching out the pickups void the warranty.

ps is the warranty actually even worth it?!?!

Comment

hopin to get some pics of it when i get home from work [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Please don't post prices, as is stated in the "Protect Your Internet Dealers" thread [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Just thought you'd want to know that [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X