Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jackson Ever Make a Mahogany DK/DX??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jackson Ever Make a Mahogany DK/DX??

I saw a body on ebay that the guy says is solid mahogony from a DX10D and today I saw a older japanese "DK" in a store that looks like mahogany with a flame top. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Did Jackson Ever Make a Mahogany DK/DX??

The new SLSMG is mahogany, and I think the import GC models were mahogany with a maple cap (35th Anniv, etc).
    The Indian models are sometimes made of Cedro, which is an Indian wood that is related to mahogany.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Did Jackson Ever Make a Mahogany DK/DX??

Originally posted by frankencat:
      I saw a body on ebay that the guy says is solid mahogony from a DX10D and today I saw a older japanese "DK" in a store that looks like mahogany with a flame top. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I believe the trans color models were on mahogany, the regular colors were on alder. I know another board memeber (Rick) had a mahogany body DK (not sure which model offhand) that he was trying to sell one time. The old DR3 was also mahogany for the trans color models, poplar on the regular solid colors.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X